Subject: Re: Netpliance Iopener booted with NetBSD...
To: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/2000 23:08:38
Ty Sarna writes:

> The back of the unit I saw said "19V 1.<n>A"
>
>  - I don't recall what <n> was... 6? 8?
>
>  - It said 19V, not 18V
>
>  - It did not specifically say DC or AC
>
>  - The power pack was hiden away in the display shelf thing, so I
>    couldn't read the specs on it.

Ok,
INPUT: 100-120V ~ 1.0A 50-60Hz
OUTPUT: 19V (DC solid line over dashed line) 1.84A positive center.

Well, this i-opener thing has gone way, way off-topic here. :-)
And it is my fault. :)  So let's move it to netbsd-users or something?

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.