Subject: Re: Netpliance Iopener booted with NetBSD...
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/2000 15:05:14
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Jukka Marin wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 12:13:12PM -0500, Jon Lindgren wrote:
>
> > IIRC, it takes an 18VDC in, and does some local regulation to provide 3.3
> > for the cpu, 5vdc for stuff...  but I believe it's a simple 18VDC
> > input from an external wall wart or similar.
>
> Couldn't be better, then. :-)
>
> _Where_ _is_ _my_ Iopener? ;-)

I just wrote this to port-i386...

Someone ought to make sure that the units are in fact 18VDC.  I heard that
from certain discussions (i.e. it's 2nd hand info), and I don't want any
of our 220VDC friends to be caught in a precarious position...  I'm %99
sure they are 18VDC, but that darn %1 always knocks me in the *ss at
some point ;-P

-Jon
 "Can you count my penny?" | NetBSD on i386, Alpha, VAX, NeXT, SPARC,
 "One!"                    | Mac68k, and hopefully more...