Subject: Re: crypto-intl "make release" fails
To: Johan Danielsson <joda@pdc.kth.se>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/2000 18:27:51
On 14 Mar 2000, Johan Danielsson wrote:
> > Ic... do you know what's the state with merging crypto.us and
> > crypto-into?
> No. Is this a practical or a political matter? I guess it won't happen
> before 1.5 anyway.

Practical, at least for me - see my original message.  Right now it seems
you cannot generate working snapshots due to broken set-lists. The needed
files/libs are not tar'ed up.

For merging kerberos & heimdahl, that's probably gonna be political, but I
cannot really comment on that.

It's just something that we should put effort into.

 - Hubert

--
Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux:     "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"