Subject: i386/sparc ISO image attempt
To: Current NetBSD users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/2000 15:05:11
I've access to a CD-R burner at work and would like to be able to make a
bootable CD which will boot on both i386 AND sparc.

SPARC boots from partition c of cdrom (unless there's a remapper in there
somewhere (what's it called?) which points it to a different
partition...), i386 boots from partition a; I should be able to get this
to work.  Can someone point me to a howto for this?

I can get a single i386 iso no problem; I'm really going for the dual-boot
thing.

				--*greywolf;
--
Have A Nice Day.  (This may be pronounced differently in New York or Boston.)