Subject: Re: tripwire
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Aaron Bamford <sab@zeekuschrist.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/2000 15:58:57
Okay, I solved my own problem but i though others might be intrested in
the solution.

The problem was to do with /dev/fd/*, which i have mounted as
fdesc.. After finaly locating that as the source of the problem adding

# you need this if you have /dev/fd mounted as a fdesc filesystem
=/dev/fd	R

to the config file solved the problem.

Unless anyone has a good reason not to, could someone add that to the
default config file for the package? hopefully it will save others having
to work out the problem themselves.

sab
sab@zeekuschrist.com  |  sab@ansic.net

==