Subject: Re: Make install failure in -current (several places)
To: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 03/01/2000 13:58:34
On Wed 01 Mar 2000 at 22:55:48 +1100, Simon Burge wrote:
> Ick - that looks way over-complicated at first glance.  Perhaps these

I added some stuff on my own, in particular to use some of the newly
built toolchain in the process. This is because the 1.4.1 make is too
old (complaints about some unknown modifier), and cc1 (warnings about
NULL format strings in calls to err()). With the VAX snapshot I'm using
to build that's less of an issue, but I use the same script for alpha
and vax.

> Simon.
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)