Subject: Re: i386 20000213 snapshot glitches
To: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/21/2000 09:32:06
	"/" being full:
		I believe pax honours the TMPDIR environment variable.
		Could you try setting it to /mnt/tmp before running
		systinst?

	MAKEDEV needing grep:
		This sounds distinctly bogus, could you submit a PR?

	libkrb5.so.6:
		Sounds like it was a non exportable snapshot - try
		extracting secr.tgz after install.

		David/absolute