Subject: Cirrus Logic audio tester needed
To: None <,>
From: Tatoku Ogaito <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/21/2000 16:55:57
Dear current-users,

I have written midi support for Cirrus Logic CS4280, but
since I don't have external midi modules, I cannot test it.

Also according to the FreeBSD and ALSA drivers, it should support
CS461[014] and CS462[24] as well as CS4280 which I have written for.
The corresponding device IDs are 0x6001(CS4610/4611),

So I need some volunteers who can confirm those cards and/or
midi support.  If you can help me out, please let me know.

Is there anybody who can reproduce port-i386/9355 ?
I enable "options PCIBIOS" but I cannot reproduce it.