Subject: Update to mysql package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <agc@ftp.netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/2000 06:57:26
Christoph Badura has kindly updated the mysql packages to incorporate
the bug fixes listed below. Of particular note are the security
fixes - see recent bugtraq discussions if you're interested in this
topic.

I suggest that you update your versions of the mysql packages
accordingly - the newer versions should be at a pkgsrc mirror now.
(They are in the supscan that has just run).

Many thanks to Christoph for doing this.

Regards,
Alistair