Subject: Re: Building a domestic system...
To: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/14/2000 23:25:59
On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 02:43:13PM -0700, Miles Nordin wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Peter Seebach wrote:
> > So, obviously I don't just set DOMESTIC to /usr/src/domestic, or whatever.
> > What am I supposed to be doing?
> set CRYPTOBASE.  If you have a crypto-us or crypto-intl directory,
> will set CRYPTOBASE for you.  You can just rename domestic
> to crypto-us and not set anything.
> It's weird--everyone is saying ``crypto-us'' now but if you sup you still
> get ``domestic''.
	hmm.. maybe that should be changed to say crypto-us or crypto-intl.
Then again, maybe should be changed to recognize src/domestic
if crypto-* doesn't exist.

>In message <>, writes
>Where do I get that directory?  Is it the thing that used to be called
	Are you using sup to get your sources?  As Miles said sup appears
to still be giving out domestic.  Not sure whether it's crypto-us or not.
You should be able to check crypto-us out of cvs (or anoncvs, or ftp as
Miles suggested).

>Huh.  I tried setting CRYPTOPATH to /usr/src/domestic, and it failed.
	uh... what does your /usr/src/domestic look like?  crypto-us
looks like
CVS/                README              include/            sys/
Makefile.openssl    bin/                lib/                usr.bin/
Makefile.racoon     dist/               libexec/            usr.sbin/

how does it fail?