Subject: Build failure in crypto-us/usr.sbin/racoon
To: None <>
From: Geoff Adams <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/11/2000 10:33:51
When the last modification to crypto-us/usr.sbin/racoon/ was
made three days ago, a line was inadvertantly split into three pieces.
This causes the build to fail.  I'm surprised it's gone unnoticed this
long, but I haven't seen any mention of it here, yet.

Anyway, this patch fixes it.  (Hopefully, the mailers along the way won't
re-split the line.  If they do, then just note that lines 5-7 in revision
1.4 should be a single line, like they were in revision 1.3.  Perhaps
this is what happened last time to someone's emailed diff, or something
like that...)

- Geoff

RCS file: /cvsroot/cryptosrc-us/crypto-us/usr.sbin/racoon/,v
retrieving revision 1.4
diff -r1.4
< _family=__ss_family -Dss_len=__ss_len -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\"