Subject: RE: ISA<->PCMCIA card readers
To: 'Michael C. Richardson' <>
From: Adam Glass <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/05/2000 20:06:41

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael C. Richardson []
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2000 7:14 PM

    >> This is the joy of ISA.  It'll be good when ISA is dead.

    Peter> Uh-huh.  But then I'll have to get new wireless, and this stuff
    Peter> fine for me for now.

  I looked along time for a PCI->PCMCIA adapter, but my store couldn't find
one, and I hate mail order. I read here about people with PCI->Cardbus
adapters, so I assume that's what we'd do that that point.

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: <A
HREF=""></A>. PGP key available.