Subject: Re: Huh?
To: Peter Seebach <>
From: Jim Bernard <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/29/2000 10:46:31
On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 11:05:08AM -0600, Peter Seebach wrote:
> In message <>, Peter Seebach writes:
> >Okay, I'm stumped.  How can they conflict?  Is there a flag to get it to
> >tell me what file it's overwriting?
> Never mind.  New question:  Why the !@#*! is TeTex installing something
> called "omega"?

OMEGA(1)                                                 OMEGA(1)

       omega, iniomega, viromega - extended unicode TeX

       omega [options] [commands]

       This  manual page is not meant to be exhaustive.  The com-
       plete documentation for this version of TeX can  be  found
       in the info file or manual Web2C: A TeX implementation.

       Omega  is a version of the TeX program modified for multi-
       lingual typesetting.  It uses unicode, and has  additional
       primitives for (among other things) bidirectional typeset-

Perhaps we should have /usr/pkg/games in analogy to /usr/games