Subject: AIC7890 support? (please?)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/20/2000 15:45:56
I know that it's not currently supported in -current (or any release so
far for that matter), but I've just acquired a Dell PowerEdge 2400 with
2 36 GB disks attached to an AIC7890 controller.  Needless to say, I'd
*really* like to use this machine with NetBSD.

Is anyone working on this?  I'll gladly help get the code working/into
shape for -current.  And, if it's not being worked on, is there a reason
other than "nobody has picked it up yet"?

Paul
--
Paul Dokas                                            dokas@cs.umn.edu
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."