Subject: Cross-compiling set-up
To: #List NetBSD current users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Goyette <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/2000 09:17:08
OK, now that a m68k cross-compile package is available, I've got a
good reason to try it out (ie, building mac68k kernels on i386 host).

But, how do I set things up to use the cross-compile executables?  Is
there a simple script or somewhere to set all the make
variables?  Or do I need to manually set each one?  If so, should I
edit the makefile for this, or just set them as environment variables?

|   Paul Goyette  | PGP DSS Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Engineer|  BCD7 5301 9513 58A6 0DBC |    |
| & kernel hacker |  91EB ADB1 A280 3B79 9221 | |