Subject: Re: Applixware for NetBSD
To: None <>
From: Aaron J. Grier <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/2000 10:12:27
On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 12:27:49PM -0500, Charlie Root wrote:

> The Linux version is priced at roughly $100.  If you'd be willing to
> buy the NetBSD version for that price, please send mail to
>, specifying the number of copies and which
> hardware platforms you're interested in.

I would pay $100 to have a vax port, just for the sheer hack value,
although pmax and alpha are probably more realistic.  :)

  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
  "Time Correct function allows automatically correcting slight variation
   of your key touching manner."  --  Roland MSQ-700 manual