Subject: Re: ipnat drops to debugger
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/2000 11:17:04
At 05:00 AM 1/11/00 -0500, Curt Sampson wrote:
>[...] and added the realaudio proxy (which I wish
>were documented somewhere).

I should point out that the ipfilter realaudio proxy only works for RA5
(doesn't work for G2), and also doesn't work at places like cdnow.com,
which sends the audio stream from a different IP than the one used for the
control stream.

To make G2 work, you'll need to change the transport options in the client
to use TCP only (same if you want to browse ra music at cdnow).

>I've not done a full install of my build yet,

Ah. Hopefully it's just a version mismatch between kernel and userland.
ipfilter was recently updated from 3.2.something to 3.3.something.