Subject: 11Mbps WaveLAN support?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2000 06:56:11
Greetings,

First off, having the 'wi' driver is great!  I was able to get my
laptop working in NetBSD quicker than under Windows. ;-)

So, any idea what it takes to add support for the 11Mbps rate?  My
two new "WaveLAN/IEEE Turbo Silver" cards do 1Mb, 2Mb, 5.5Mb, and 11Mb.
The 'wi' driver appears to only support up to "6Mb." (this should be
5.5Mb right?)

Also, my cards support "WEP 64", any plans to support that also? :)

Thanks!

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.