Subject: NetBSD-1.4.2_ALPHA issues
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/28/1999 18:16:53
	(is it the right place to discuss?  anyway...)

>NetBSD-1.4.2_ALPHA is currently ready for testing.  I have built
>binaries for
>	i386
>	alpha
>	sparc
>	hp300
>and have uploaded these binaries to ftp.netbsd.org.  They are
>available from

	Thanks for the effort,
	I upgraded my home email server to NetBSD/i386 1.4.2_ALPHA (how brave
	I am) and seen several panics due to filesystem code.  There seem to
	be some locking problem somewhere in ufs/vfs (not lfs, as suggested
	in the memo from releng).  It is not really related to load, occurs
	on relatively low load situations as well.

	I'll try to gather stack traces.  If you have similar experience
	I would like to hear your problem.

itojun