Subject: Re: "make install" lossage
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 12/24/1999 20:32:58
Gods, I hate it when this happens.

I babbled about "make install" not working to set up an install on a
clean disk, including a mini-rant about what the correct way was now
that the obvious way didn't work.  Someone responded to me privately
recommending "make distribution" in /usr/src/etc.

As soon as I saw that, I realized I'd just let loose a major braino;
"make distribution" is what I've used in the past and I have no idea
why I spazzed out to the extent of not only not trying it this time but
even forgetting about it to the extent of whining here.

Open mouth, insert foot.

My apologies to everyone for the completely unnecessary noise.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca