Subject: Okay, this is *ALMOST* certainly my problem, but...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/24/1999 00:15:24
Synopsis:  Running on new ethernet cable, NetBSD box can send files *to*
anything, but can't receive most files.  ftp, http, you name it - it stalls
at a certain point in any given file.  Always the same point in any given
file, but that point can be anywhere from 2k to ~40k into a file.

I'm *pretty* sure this is just ethernet cable trouble, because it's not
a problem not using the new cable... But I'd love it if anyone could
suggest how I'd debug this.  Cable runs from one floor of my house to
another, and I'm not eager to rip it out and try again...  ;-)

-s