Subject: Does Netbsd-current support 3 Com ATM card
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305@hkstar.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/22/1999 15:10:50
hello,

We are planning to use ATM leased line (1.5M) provided by our local ISP.
The ATM (3 Com one) is also provided on free of charge basis.  However, I
am not sure netbsd-current support it and which model of Adeptec ATM is
supported.  We are now using the ipnat to allow users to share the ISP
line.  What should we do in order to migrate to ATM leased line one.  I
had read the paper about the ATM networking from Charles D. Cranor. Anyone
had successful experience to share.  Please send me detail procedures.
Thanks.

Clarence