Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9f._:_Re:_Support_for_COMPAQ_Smart_Array_3200?=
To: None <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de,>
From: None <eric.delcamp@legrand.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 12/21/1999 18:34:20
--0__=thpxvdGg9McHqIhpi4GTxDnw9hJpHGHtxWiS1r25qHQUzz2B3rsqKUaO

Hi !

If I look with Compaq Insight Manager at a similar server, I found :
- Embedded PCI: Compaq Dual Channel Wide-Ultra SCSI-3 Controller
- PCI slot 5: Compaq Smart Array 3200 Controller, Class=3DMass Storage =
controller,
DeviceID=3D44560, VendorID=3D3601, FunctRevID=3D3
- PCI slot 6: Compaq NC3122 Fast Ethernet NIC, Class=3DNetwork controll=
er,
DeviceID=3D4649, VendorID=3D32902, FunctRevID=3D5
(slots number may differ)

Compaq call their PCI busses "Primary" and "Secondary". The 3200 Raid A=
rray is
on primary bus, the Ethernet controller on the 2nd.
I don't see any missing device.

Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de> sur 17/12/99 18:28:32

Veuillez r=E9pondre =E0 M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de

Pour :    Eric DELCAMP/Limoges/Legrand@Legrand
cc :  current-users@netbsd.org
Objet :   Re: Support for COMPAQ Smart Array 3200

=

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, la societe
ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.
The society cannot therefore be considered responsible for the contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete
it and notify the sender.

eric.delcamp@legrand.fr said:
> pchb0: vendor 0x8086 product 0x84ca (rev. 0x03)

An NX chipset, capable of two primary PCI busses...
Are you missing devices in the printout?

best regards
Matthias

--0__=thpxvdGg9McHqIhpi4GTxDnw9hJpHGHtxWiS1r25qHQUzz2B3rsqKUaO--