Subject: Re: -current on sony 505ve
To: Castor Fu <>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/19/1999 17:34:18
Castor Fu writes:
> Make sure the pnpbios stuff is turned off.  This doesn't work with
> my n505-ve.

Thanks, turning off pnpbios was the trick to keep it from crashing.

Now my problem is that no combination of pcic_isa_alloc_mask that I've
tried will get me a functional ep0.
A default gets me a complaint of a stray irq 4,7 at the point when the
ep0 is enabled.  Masking 4 and 7 off gets rid of the stray interrupt
complaint, but I see no packets sent out when watched via a tcpdump on
another machine.

    option  PCIC_ISA_INTR_ALLOC_MASK=0xff6f

What was your irq mask?  Are you using the PCIBIOS_INTR_FIXUP stuff?

Wolfgang Rupprecht    <>
DGPS signals via the Internet