Subject: Re: daily CVS update output
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
From: Rene Hexel <rh@idle.trapdoor.vip.at>
List: current-users
Date: 12/19/1999 18:57:01
Thomas Klausner wrote:

> > Updating pkgsrc tree:
> > M pkgsrc/audio/mbrola/README.html
>
> This line has been in here for a long time. Could someone please
> either commit or remove the file?

  I don't have that file here on my system, and it never got checked out
when I updated my pkgsrc tree.  Unfortunately, cvs.netbsd.org is
unreachable at the moment, so I can't take a look there.

  When you update your local tree, please make sure you include the '-d'
and '-P' cvs options (i.e. use 'cvs update -Pd') to purge deleted files
and create directories as necessary.  If this still occurs: what NetBSD
CVS server do you use (the main server cvs.netbsd.org, or one of the
anoncvs mirrors)?

  Cheers
      ,
   Rene