Subject: Re: PCI Modems?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/1999 21:01:05
Agghhhh!  Forget it.  Turns out it's a "WinModem"!  That's just sleezy
marketing if you ask me - doesn't say anything on the box about being
Windows only, and I assumed "16550/A Compatible Enhanced UART" meant it was
hardware.  Oh well - back in the box...
Thanks anyway (thats what I get for being in a hurry and not properly
researching my hardware purchases),
	Rick