Subject: Re: remote GDB of kernel
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/1999 19:51:58
On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, David Brownlee wrote:

> 	If someone wants to email www@netbsd.org a summary of the
> 	magic on this topic we can get it up into a webpage

I can see how this might be a big deal.  While we are talking about it,
does anyone know how to use IPKDB?  I know about it only from the
suggestiveness of its name and its presence in a few config files.

Does it work?  Is it useful?  Is it interesting?  Should it go on the
page, too?

I understand the answer to some or all of these may well be ``no''--the
thing just sort of struck my fancy by name, and i got curious.

--
Miles Nordin / v:1-888-857-2723 fax:+1 530 579-8680
555 Bryant Street PMB 182 / Palo Alto, CA 94301-1700 / US