Subject: Re: netatalk routable?
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/1999 16:27:11
On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 11:51:59AM +1100, matthew green wrote:

> -current has been pretty good lately actually, besides the ld.elf_so
> problem, and people who actually use softdeps (and most of these bugs
> are now fixed; some remain with raidframe stuff at least).

FWIW, I've been using soft dependencies at home on everything for a while
now, and I've had no problems thus far through multiple builds. I've managed
not to overfill any partitions, though - I have no clue if that flakiness is
still extant.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             (( "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  )) build  their nest  with fragments  dropped