Subject: Re: netatalk routable?
To: matthew green <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/1999 16:27:11
On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 11:51:59AM +1100, matthew green wrote:

> -current has been pretty good lately actually, besides the ld.elf_so
> problem, and people who actually use softdeps (and most of these bugs
> are now fixed; some remain with raidframe stuff at least).

FWIW, I've been using soft dependencies at home on everything for a while
now, and I've had no problems thus far through multiple builds. I've managed
not to overfill any partitions, though - I have no clue if that flakiness is
still extant.

Mason Loring Bliss             (( "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams  )) build  their nest  with fragments  dropped ((  from day's caravan." - Rabindranath Tagore