Subject: Re: aic at isa broken in current?
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/1999 01:13:19
Hi again!

I wrote:
> "scsictl uk0 identify" also works now, btw. (it doesn't in 1.4.1)

Errata: It _does_ work in 1.4.1 :-) It didn't work when I didn't have
IRQ 10 reserved for the card (which didn't hang the booting process in
1.4.1, as it did in current). Even scanning works now. Hooray!

> Only one more question for now: Shouldn't "scsictl /dev/scsibus0
> reset" work? It doesn't work for me, neither for the Adaptec 1502 nor
> the Adaptec 2940UW.

Stepping through scsictl showed that ioctl(fd, SCBUSIORESET, NULL) in
function bus_reset failed, with errno 25 -- Inappropriate ioctl for
device. How do I debug this further?

Bye,
 Thomas

--