Subject: Re: netatalk routable?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/30/1999 15:25:49
In message <Pine.NEB.4.21.9911301614020.5513-100000@himring.draga.com>, Jim Wis
e writes:
>You can indeed route appletalk, using atalkd (i.e. you will need
>netatalkd installed on the router).  See the man page for details, but
>the skinny is that atalkd always works as a router when on a machine
>with two interfaces and appletalk is configured (in atalkd.conf) for
>both of them.

Okay, that does it, I need to get the i386 upgraded.

Is it *at all* possible to upgrade from pre-ELF to ELF i386 without having to
load a snapshot?  I guess I can just do the snapshot thing, but it's sort of a
pain.

(Conveniently, my laptop is on -current anyway, so I can just load stuff
over.)

Hmm.  I suppose I should ask:  Any major gotchas in -current?  I'm assuming
that I should be wary of soft updates for now.

-s