Subject: Re: -current now has a libmenu
To: Todd Vierling <>
From: Brett Lymn <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1999 22:02:51
According to Todd Vierling:
>By "updated curses library" you mean...?

I mean the start of bringing the NetBSD curses library into compliance
with SUS v2 - this will mean a major number bump on libcurses.

>Do remember, then, that the major number of libmenu must be bumped at the
>same time as the major number of libcurses.  (A textual note in
>src/lib/libcurses should probably reflect this need.)

Yes I/we are aware of the implications.  I don't think there is much
need for the note as I am part of the team doing the curses update and
we have already discussed the issue :-)