Subject: bootstrapping to domestic
To: None <>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/22/1999 13:10:17
Does anyone have a cheat-sheet for bootstrapping to domestic from a
non-crypto snapshot?  I'm trying to bring my sparc back to
current/domestic and I'm stuck at current/no-crypto.

    -current/usr/src/domestic/lib/libss/pager.c /amd/capsicum/v/src/netbsd/NetBSD-current/usr/src/domestic/lib/libss/parse.c /amd/capsicum/v/src/netbsd/NetBSD-current/usr/src/domestic/lib/libss/prompt.c /amd/capsicum/v/src/netbsd/NetBSD-current/usr/src/domestic/lib/libss/request_tbl.c /amd/capsicum/v/src/netbsd/NetBSD-current/usr/src/domestic/lib/libss/requests.c std_rqs.c
    std_rqs.c:2: ss/ss.h: No such file or directory
    mkdep: compile failed.
    *** Error code 1

Of course this had to happen on the slowest darn machine I have, so it
takes several hours to finally fail from a "make build".  grrr.

       Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
DGPS signals via the Internet