Subject: top
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Hogsett <hogsett@csl.sri.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/22/1999 08:20:36
I just rebuilt my kernel and now I get memory allocation errors
with both top and vmstat.   I did "make includes" and rebuilt
top but that did not seem to help.

Thanks

Mike

foob# top
kvm_open: proc size mismatch (22440 total, 666 chunks)
top: Out of memory.
foob#

foob# vmstat
 procs   memory     page                       disks   faults   cpu
 r b w   avm   fre  flt  re  pi   po   fr   sr f0 s0   in   sy  cs us sy id
can't get uvmexp: Cannot allocate memory
 0 0 0  9468 43880    0   0   0    0    0    0  0  2    0    0   0 12  6 82
foob#

| Michael Hogsett              (650)859-2848              hogsett@csl.sri.com |
| SRI  International     Computer Science Laboratory     Menlo Park, CA 94025 |