Subject: really offtopic: looking for inventory/asset management software
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <ks@ub.uni-mainz.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/11/1999 16:57:24
hi,

as stated above, this is offtopic but maybe someone has a good hint...

I'm looking for some piece of software for support in managing the now
around 400+ machines here. I would like to be able to select and/or
sort by such critera as which building is the machine in, which
workgroup belongs the machine to, from whom and when was the machine
bought, which machines are still under warranty etc etc etc.
There will be manpower to key all the data in, but that person doesn't
know anything on databases and has no programing skills at all.

Thanks in advance for any info,

       -kurt