Subject: Re: jdk?
To: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
From: Scott Bartram <scottb@iis.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/08/1999 10:54:34
We are not allowed to distribute the JDK source. You can get the source
from Sun and get our patches. I don't know if anyone has been able to
build on an ELF system though. Although I haven't tried it myself,
you should be able to run the a.out version on an ELF system.

I started a JDK 1.2 port a couple of months ago but it keeps getting
pushed down on the priority list. Again, you can get the source from
Sun and then start with the Linux patches (www.blackdown.org) and then
finish the port from there.