Subject: Re: jdk?
To: Dustin Sallings <>
From: Scott Bartram <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/08/1999 10:54:34
We are not allowed to distribute the JDK source. You can get the source
from Sun and get our patches. I don't know if anyone has been able to
build on an ELF system though. Although I haven't tried it myself,
you should be able to run the a.out version on an ELF system.

I started a JDK 1.2 port a couple of months ago but it keeps getting
pushed down on the priority list. Again, you can get the source from
Sun and then start with the Linux patches ( and then
finish the port from there.