Subject: PCMCIA IDE problem.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/05/1999 21:15:48
	Hey, I'm having a problem with my PCMCIA IDE driver.  I've got a
Thinkpad 560x with an external CDROM that connects via the PCMCIA IDE
controller.  However, when I boot, the card complains thusly:

wdc2 at pcmcia0 function 0: can't handle card info

	Any ideas?  It's some random IBM IDE controller.  I'm a little
scared to take it out while the machine's running, but if someone wants
more specifics on the card, I'll take it out.  If someone wants to play
with it in the Silicon Valley, I'll drop it off.  It's not doing me a lot
of good right now.

--
dustin sallings                            The world is watching America,
http://2852210114/~dustin/                 and America is watching TV.