Subject: Re: none
To: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1999 20:51:20
    Date:        Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:33:13 +0100
    From:        "Soren S. Jorvang" <soren@wheel.dk>

  | The 1373 card I have does work with the 1371 code in the eap(4) driver,
  | but unfortunately I have no easy way to test the S/PDIF functionality.

I think a 1373 is what I have (I looked at the number on the chip once),
and when I had the box in a place where I could borrow an extra pair of
speakers for the back channel, I did try this with a DVD (under wintrash
unfortunately) and it did all seem to work OK  (the 3 channel speakers I
have have the processing to control it all, by some magic that is way beyond
my knowledge).

kre