Subject: Re: make build failure Nov 1
To: Paul B Dokas <>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/01/1999 20:25:18
Paul B Dokas wrote:
> Doing a 'make build' from today's source dies when building usr.bin/fstat:
> dependall ===> usr.bin/fstat
> mkdep -a fstat.c isofs.c ntfs.c
> cc -O2  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Werror   -c fstat.c
> cc -O2  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Werror   -c isofs.c
> cc -O2  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Werror   -c ntfs.c
> ntfs.c: In function `ntfs_filestat':
> ntfs.c:81: structure has no member named `i_mode'

I've just corrected the problem, fstat should compile okay with
rev 1.3 of basesrc/usr.bin/fstat/ntfs.c (will be available in next
supscan if you don't want/can't use anoncvs).

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Jaromir Dolecek <>
"The only way how to get rid temptation is to yield to it." -- Oscar Wilde