Subject: Re: Efficient Networks or Adaptec ATM.
To: Herb Peyerl <>
From: John C. Hayward <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/1999 21:53:59
You might find the paper which Chuck Cranor did at:
which describes how to configure PVC using his mods.
I wrote a driver for Efficient 25MHz card with the lanai chip set and
was able to configure the routing as described in the previous URL.
This was on a 1.3.3 and 1.4 system.
This does not use pvcsif to my knowlege.