Subject: Pci modem?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/22/1999 17:12:01
I have a 3Com/USR PCI modem I'm trying out... it wasn't in the pcidevs, so
I added it there, and it is recognized, but of course I'm not getting
a com port yet.... Just PCI device text.

3Com 3c5690 Voice Faxmodem (miscellaneous communications) at pci0 dev 20 function 0 not configured

I can't find an example PCI modem to modify. Can someone point me in the right direction?

(Yes, I know this could end up not working anyway, due to the possibly non-UART nature of
this card)

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,