Subject: Anoncvs and cvsweb mirror
To: None <>
From: Feico Dillema <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/1999 17:35:08

Here some info on the NetBSD services we currently mirror.
DNS entries should appear in some time and a more official
announcement will be made (by me or TNF?). In the meantime, I hope
these services can be already of use to some of you. If you (can?)
run IPv6, I'd love to see some people accessing our server over IPv6.

services:       www, ftp, anoncvs and cvsweb mirror over IP and IPv6 (6bone)
location:       Tromsų, Norway.  (within the Polar Circle,  ;).
organisation:   Institutt for Informatikk, Universitetet i Tromsų

URL's (temporary, awaiting * to appear): (includes pkgsrc and xsrc) (patch merging seems to work too).

From :

Anonymous CVS to NetBSD Source Tree

To use anonymous CVS, install a recent version of CVS and SSH on your local
machine. Use for example the devel/cvs and security/ssh entry from the
NetBSD package system.

Then set your CVSROOT and CVS_RSH environment variables to the following values:

Finally, make an entry in your ~/.ssh/config file like:

 Port 11750