Subject: Re: 19991018 on iMac not happy
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/1999 06:01:44
> On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Todd Whitesel wrote:
> > If I walk up to it sitting there and hit shift, it is still out to lunch.
> You made sure shift was the first key pressed after boot finished?

Tried it tonight, and no that does not fix it.

If I grep the 1.4.1 dmesg for 'console' I get:

wsdisplay0 at ofb0: console (std, vt100 emulation)
wskbd1 at ukbd0: console keyboard
wscons: wskbd1 glued to wsdisplay0 (console)

If I grep the current dmesg for 'console' I get:

wsdisplay0 at ofb0: console (std, vt100 emulation)

Hmm.

Note that this is a 333mhz iMac (the ones that were just discontinued)
and also that I'm using 1.4.1 to build -current directly.

Could there be an issue that requires me to install a snapshot before
attempting to build current?

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com