Subject: Re: How to identify NetBSD ELF kernel?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Oleg Polyanski <luke@eed.miee.ru>
List: current-users
Date: 10/15/1999 01:30:44
>>>>> "JT" == Jason Thorpe writes:

	The  most  attractive thing  in  GRUB  is  the  implementation of GNU
	multiboot proposal (first developed for Mach 4) that lets you to load
	modules  needed  during  kernel  bootstrap,  so, for example,  kernel
	itself may not  have any compiled in  file system code even for  root
	fs.

	Proposal is here:

		http://www.uruk.org/orig-grub/boot-proposal.html