Subject: Re: netatalk over FDDI changes broke my setup
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1999 09:46:51
On Sat, Oct 09, 1999 at 11:14:47PM -0700, Matt Thomas wrote:
> At 07:30 PM 10/9/99 , Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> >The recent changes to sys/net/if_ethersubr.c and sys/netatalk/aarp.c seem
> >to have broken Appletalk support on my machine;  backing both files out
> >to their previous revisions (but not either file individually) restores
> >the previous workitude.
> >
> >If I was a little more savvy in these things, I'd try and narrow it down
> >better, but I'm not.
>
> What is your setup?  I tried with a fxp on ethernet and it worked just fine.

I've got two de interfaces (I think they're DLINK with 21140A), but only
running atalk on de0.  It looks like it's just not talking over the
interface;  my macs don't see it, and nbplkup on the machine (netbsd/i386)
only shows things on the local machine...

+j
--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz