Subject: Re: make build failed...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/30/1999 18:22:29
In message <x7r9jgq9kq.fsf@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>, Wolfgang Rupprecht writes:
>Are we supposed to be filing PR's for -current build failures?

I think so.  I normally try to, but I've been busy; got some junk faxes,
reading up on how to sue for them.

(Offtopic noise:  U.S. readers:  *ANY* unsolicited fax whatsoever is worth
$500 to you if you're patient enough to file paperwork in court.  Prior
business relationship is worth nothing.  You can sue the sender, or the
entity advertised, or both if they're different.  See junkfaxes.org for more
information.)

Anyway, I've been running 'make build' almost-every-day for months, and in
general, it goes fine.  The 'unused variable ufsi' is the first thing I've
had trouble with in a while.  It's weird that a patch producing that could
make it in; after all, since that's a local variable, you *have* to get that
message when you compile that module.

-s