Subject: Re: A plea for CVS sanity...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/1999 00:00:17
On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 06:22:35PM +0200, Feico Dillema wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Erik Bertelsen wrote:
> > > This is not cvsup, but as has already been mentioned, cvsup is not available for
> > > all relevant hardware platforms.
> >
> About the CVSup server, I'm willing to set it up but as I have limited
> time it would speed things up considerably if somebody made pkgsrc
> entries for CVSup and Modula-III. Or if somebody who has set up such

Getting Modula-III ported (let alone pkg'd) is non-trivial. Although
I'd say it's a fair bit easier than say... gcc.  A few people were
actively working on it, myself included. I've been in transit for a
while now, so no convienient time/space. Haven't heard anything
from the others lately. If someone is interested in helping, please
send mail. Modula III experience is a plus at the stage we're at.

Any sufficiently advanced Common Sense will seem like magic...
					      - me