Subject: Building in domestic?
To: None <>
From: William O Ferry <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/18/1999 19:19:09
	I would like to build in the domestic source tree to rebuild the
kerberized apps that were replaced in my last upgrade.  In the past I could
simply go into domestic and build it just like the /usr/src tree.  Now there
is no Makefile in domestic or domestic/usr.bin, etc., though it seems that
all of the old source directories are still there.

	So is there a new process to building these things, or is domestic
just broken right now?  I know I've seen talk about cryptosrc-us, but when I
do a new sup it still seems to call itself domestic.  My supfile does match
the latest share/examples/supfile/

	Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

                                                          Will Ferry