Subject: RE: ups software
To: Lindgren, Jon <jlindgren@espus.com>
From: Ron Roskens <roskens@Elfin.Net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/1999 15:34:04
I've been looking into another apc upsd.
http://www.brisse.dk/site/apcupsd/

This one seems to be a bit more advanced than the FreeBSD upsd. Its
supposed to handle all the APC UPSs. It even has support for a network
side for the UPSs. This way any box connected to the UPS can talk to a
master which is connected via the serial cable to the UPS.

I haven't tried it under NetBSD yet.

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Lindgren, Jon wrote:

> Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:05:01 -0400
> From: "Lindgren, Jon" <jlindgren@espus.com>
> To: 'Manuel Bouyer' <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
> Cc: "'current-users@netbsd.org'" <current-users@netbsd.org>