Subject: sup distribution names...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/12/1999 18:24:00
So, I tried an experimental patch, and I don't know what all it did, and I
doubt I can restore my /sys to its previous state - it looks like the patch
created or uncreated files all over, and patch -R isn't happy, and I don't
want to spend time fixing this.

So... I was going to just sup a current tree, but I can't find any docs on
sup anymore.  I have an old supfile which works, if I want to download
'allsrc', but I haven't got any clue where to go to look for the list of magic
words that you can put in this file.  (i.e, what is the name for 'everything
that would ever have been in /usr/src/sys')

Where is this documented?  I couldn't find anything on www.netbsd.org about
it.

-s