To: None <>
From: Laine Stump <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/07/1999 02:08:09
I looked on KAME's web page, but couldn't find any info about a mailing
list for interested parties. Anyone know of one?

In the meantime, I have a question about using the setkey utility to setup
an SA for IP compression - can somebody provide me with an example of an
"add" line for ipcomp that doesn't result in:

	The result of line 4: Invalid argument.

Here's what I've been trying:

add any 0x10a54dcd -p ipcomp -C
deflate -R;

(that was all on one line, but my repulsive mailer has probably chopped it
in two). (Note that I don't really want the SPI used at all - I want the
CPI for deflate (2) used, as the RFC specifies.)